Monday, November 20, 2017

The Lumberjack's Yuletide Bride by Kimberly Krey

The Lumberjack's Yuletide Bride: Country Brides & Cowboy Boots (A Cobble Creek Romance)The Lumberjack's Yuletide Bride: Country Brides & Cowboy Boots by Kimberly Krey
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was a charming read, sweet romance and fun small-town setting.

Maddie is beside herself when she learns her old high school crush is moving back to town. She’s hoping she will get an opportunity to meet up with the hunky, successful Bear Schaefer! Their first meeting doesn’t go quite as she has planned, but their chemistry is still off the charts!

Maddie was fun a character, a fun-loving first grade teacher. My three oldest kids are all in first grade, and I bet they’d love to have her as their teacher! I loved Bear, very confident, goes after what he wants, is sweet and considerate. He does make a couple mistakes that may cost him his relationship with Maddie. I thought Bear and Maddie had great chemistry, believable romance and was developed at a realistic pace.

Overall, this was a fun contemporary romance. I thought it was well written, kept me glued from the first page! I thought Bear’s career was unique and added a fun element to the story. Fun read!

Content
Romance: Clean, just kissing
Language: None
Violence: None
Religious: None
Series: Part of Cobble Creek series, stands on its own

Source: Kindle Unlimited


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate hearing from you!