Tuesday, November 21, 2017

The Christmas Boyfriend by Taylor Hart

The Christmas Boyfriend (Return to Snow Valley Romance)The Christmas Boyfriend by Taylor Hart
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was super cute!

I always love books that take place in the charming town of Snow Valley. I fell in love with it when they released their first anthology (Snow Valley) and always look forward to when the different authors have stories that take place there. Such a charming, picturesque town!

I really felt for Lacey, I can totally understand her wanting to save face in front of her ex-boyfriend. And I felt bad that she was feeling so much pressure from her family that she felt she had to make up a boyfriend so they’d all stop worrying about her. So the whole Fake Boyfriend thing is a favorite trope for me, and I liked how it was handled in this one. Dom was a great guy, charming and caring and didn’t let Lacey get by with much. I liked that he saw the real Lacey and helped her be her real self. I thought they had good chemistry and I liked that it all didn’t play out how I was expecting.

Overall, a charming read with a fun Christmassy setting!

Content: Clean, just kissing. No violence or bad language.

Source: Kindle Unlimited


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate hearing from you!